RushAustin

Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb 2010 Update

Wow, had almost forgotten this blog exists. Wonder how many of these blogger accounts have become idle with the meteoric rise of Twitter, Facebook (400M users), and now Google's own Buzz?

Snowpocalypse is in full swing for the 9th weekend in a row (I exaggerate, but only slightly). #avlsnomg

Lisa's busy making funky earrings, paper beads, and being generally awesome.

Luke's not had a full week of school since Xmas break. I gave him his first driving lesson a couple of weeks back.

I'm still coding along at Buncombe County IT. Teaching myself PHP (see the CFU calendar at www.welcometoburnsville.com/cfu .

What I'm reading:
"Daemon" - by Daniel Suarez

What I'm listening to:
nothing new

Podcasts:
TWIT
TWIG
FLOSS
SecurityNow
MacBreak
Cranky Geeks
Fresh Air
Wait Wait Don't Tell me
Escape Pod
World Football Daily
EPL Radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home