RushAustin

Friday, April 25, 2008

Life Update April 25, 2008

Lisa just got back from two weeks in Mexico with Judy Conrad. A good time was had by all. She's filed a grievance with Hospice Board. She has a hearing on Tuesday.

Interact closes its doors as of May 1st. There's a going away party this Tuesday night at Barley's.

Last Friday, Stephanie's ID played the Burnsville Town Center. Great Show.

July 4th, The Black Angels play the Grey Eagle.

I got a raise today as the County has instituted a new Consumer Price Index based raise system.

Kathy says I will become a permanent employee in May (and I'll get another 4% bump!)

Luke did make the Drama team for next year.

He ran at his first track meet yesterday. Details in the previous post. He did great. I ran on that same track years and years and years ago.

Luke went to Cocoa Beach, Florida for Spring Break with Heather, Kenny, and Dalton. They had a blast. Airboat ride, Merritt Island, laser tag, he went SURFING! Wow.

I started using Twitter last week.

Barack Obama is a frigging ROCK STAR!

What I'm Reading:
Lord of the Barnyard - Tristan Egolf

What I'm Listening To:
Stephanie's ID - "Grus Americana"
My Morning Jacket
Son Volt
Radiohead

Podcasts:
Same as before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home